Skip to main content

League Invites Fixed = New Members!

Well, as new member axl discovered for me, I still had our league's minimum fan requirement set from when seasons did not reset every 30 days. Therefore even top players were unable to submit applications to our league. I also somehow had the same fan minimum as maximum (yikes). Once I corrected that, axl was able to join followed closely by our latest new member ajrxp66.

Both new members have been automatically entered into our Champions League as they get assigned the league's overall participation rate (40.37%), enough to land them 8th and 9th spot on the Participation Table. Once they've played 4 LvL matches, their score is recalculated based on participation and it's all up to them!

Looking forward to more Champions League matches, more new members and more relegation battles as our league fills back up!

Good luck and get in!
Sky (skylerdanes)
Canadian Blend Administrator


Comments

  1. I think I'm going to edit the rules moving forward so that new members cannot enter the Champions League until they've received 4 invites (at which point they'll be placed according to their participation percentage). Considering we've picked-up 3 new members in a few hours (one after I wrote this post), I don't really want to push 3 loyal members out of the CL as a result. The 2 members listed above are in but our latest member will need to compete in the all-member LvL match-ups until reaching 4 invites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment