Skip to main content

New Member & Participation Table Update

Hey, gang. The flurry of league invites I sent out last week has once again paid dividends with a new member, Canadian101! Obviously another very Canadian addition to the tribe, eh? Our last recruit, Montreal, has been one of our top performers so far and we look forward to seeing what Canadian101 can bring to the league as well.

I've also had a chance to update the Participation Table which includes our two new members:

Top 4 Champions
  1. SkylerDanes (100%)
  2. Montreal (100%)
  3. Deutchlander (88.64%)
  4. Iamgazel (88.37%)
Relegation Zone
  • tdotfc
  • Rexyoda
  • PepSi
Biggest Climb
  • Cristiano (+3)
Biggest Drop
  • YOUSUF (-3)
Another Championship Tournament is also underway to see if I can defend my title! Good luck!

Comments

  1. Hi, would love to join your league! But when requesting to join your league IT Says I have toi Many fans...

    I'm a very active player

    Username : Axl
    Logo : homies

    Level 59
    Gen 99

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Axl,

      An invite has been sent out to you! It looks like you've figured out why I haven't been getting any invites; I had the min and max fans set to the same amount! Oops! I've also removed the fan requirement altogether now that it resets each month.

      Looking forward to having you in the league!

      Thanks,
      Sky

      Delete

Post a Comment