Skip to main content

Revised Rules, New Table & Flash Relegation!

Hey gang,

Quick update.

It's been a crazy few days since fixing the application issue. I've discovered we can easily get 3 or 4 new active members a day which allows us to speed up the league improvements. The dead players have to go. So, FLASH RELEGATION BATTLE! The bottom 3 (potentially YOUSUF, kacperZ14 and Strahinja) will be out after the current LvL match. Check the Participation Table to see where you sit.

Also, I'm updating the rules and have started to do so here. Give me feedback if you can. New members (newcomers) will still need to receive 4 LvL invites before being entered into the table, but we will no longer be limiting every other match to the top ten (Champions League). I still like the idea of a Champions League and rewarding the most active players, so I might just stretch this out to one exclusive tournament a week for the CL (Champions League).

We're going up!

- Sky


Comments