Skip to main content

Eh! 🍁

Hey Blenders! 🌀

Long time, no blog! As I had mentioned previously, life has been super busy with 3 jobs including our own business here in Southern Ontario. Just finding the time to keep up on Daily Quests and the league. Not much time leftover for the blog or the exclusive table for that matter. My request for a co-admin still stands if anyone is interested in reviving either of the two, or both! 🙏🙏

Congrat's JuventusFC on 5 league championship titles in a row! We have another Canadian Blend legend to etch into the digital books. Well done. 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

We've recently hit 1,888th place which is our best of the season and I'm hoping we can better last year's top 1,000 peak (looking for the exact rank we hit in the last version - it was in the 900's anyway).🠝

Dropped gnna from the league for inactivity and will continue to do so as I see players drop off.

I'll try to get a post or two in moving forward. As always, feel free to post your comments, make any suggestions or submit your screenshots to me.

Take care & talk soon,
Skyler Danes
Canadian Blend Administrator
102 OVR / 120 CHM
Supporter of Tottenham Hotspur #COYS! ⚽


Comments

  1. What would being a co-admin entail?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the inquiry. Up to you really. I used to maintain an exclusive league table in an Excel spreadsheet to record each member's plays and goals, and then would assign Man-of-the-Match, hold relegation battles and whatnot. All very involved and probably not realistic to maintain moving forward. At this point I'd like to have someone who can approve new members (by the time I go to approve them they've often already been picked up by another league) and perhaps get this blog going again with commentary on our LvL matches, real world football events, game tips/advice, etc. Are you currently a member of Canadian Blend?

      Delete
    2. Yes ... FOFO. I'd like to give it a try �� I've never been an admin before.

      Delete
    3. You're in! You should have a gear cog in the top right corner which holds the admin menu where you can approve members and edit other features of the league. Not sure if you'll see everything I see as I think I'm an Owner. You'll see the blue notification dot on the cog when there's a new application. As long as they've applied in English or French they can be approved. I have settings for minimum OVR so they will already meet the requirements. Feel free to start new LvLs once each finishes. I try to get to them as quick as possible though often let 12 hours or so slip by. Would like to get another going faster. Let me know if you have any questions at all and if you'd also be interested in making a post or two on the blog. Thanks again! - Sky

      Delete

Post a Comment